Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Obamas in the New House, DHL will affect your holiday online shopping...and other things you should know...

New day...stories are coming in slow, so bear with me:

OBAMAS HIT THE WHITE HOUSE

The Obamas met with the Bushes to see what their new digs look like, as well as talk about how many policies Obama will overturn once Bush moseys his arse along...you can read about that
here.

BUSH IS A FUNNY DUDE


So, he's basically now wants America to know that sometimes he said things that were...just stupid.Sorry I couldn't find a better word. He also talks about his future plans for life after the White House (countdown, baby) and other just tear-jerking sentiments...check it out at CNN.com.

DHL SHUTS IT DOWN...AND YES, THIS AFFECTS YOU, TOO

Only because you may need to think about those cyber purchases earlier...it's also a blow to an already dilapaded city...read more here.

JURY IS STILLOUT ON "HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA"...

However, I learned a new fact: Lisa, the housewife married to NFL Player Ed Hartwell (quoted as former but still playing on the show, at least to the episode I am up to) was married to Keith Sweat. Now, following mom's rules to always try to say something nice or nothing at all, I say "Gee, she turned out just fine." Read more about that here.

BOY BANDS...FROM THE JAIL CELL AND BEYOND

Remember Lou Pearlman? He's the dude that I would like to credit as the first to initiate the whole "Boy Band" reality show effect via ABC in early 2000...then he got into a couple of messes, and ended up in the slammer, where he sits currently. Well, apparently, you can run a business from jail (I know, you probably didn't know that, and I happen to know some ppl who do). His business? Boy bands! Read about that here.

AND THE NEXT KARATE KID IS...

Jaden Smith! Yep, that's right...Will is getting them immersed early! Read about that
here.

VIDEO OF THE DAY

I thought long and hard about this one, because it isn't easy picking ONE song out of a million...but I thought to myself that like this blog, I must return to my roots. This song is poinant in my journey...enjoy!






*I've edited this post because it's important to be fair and smart...you never know how the tables can turn...I will leave it at that.

xoxo,

~PG(I know, but I really like Gossip Girl, so yes, I bit that)

Sponsors today: NY Daily News, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, CNN.com...and the other ones I may have forgotten...oh yes, You Tube :)






No comments: