Monday, August 20, 2007

Manic Mondays

Mondays can be so weird...you are either looking forward to the week or you aren't. I must say, some interesting parties will be going down this week, as well as a few showcases I will be talking about. In the meantime, since I've taken a look around and see that real news seems to be more appropriate to read, take a look at the following stories...but I did throw a little gossip fun in there for all you fiends.


Hurricane Dean: It's the storm that's ripping a whole new...you know, into the Caribbean and now heading towards Mexico. You can find full coverage at CNN.com.


Leona Helmsley dead at 87: Wow. Read here.


Star Jones Rises Again: Her new show will air on Court TV today at 3:00 PM. I wonder if anyone cares...no, seriously. I say that because I just wonder if people are really looking for her or anything. I think we are all over The View, and we know it's not the same, meow, meow, meow...read more about it in the Peach Buzz.


And the Fashion Week lineup is listed here.


So until later, have a very boring Monday...I guess this would be a good time to write proposals for new clients or something...


~NP/PG ;)

No comments: