Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The VMA's BEST performance in '08 & Stories of Tasering...

Morning Candies!

Coming into work this morning, I thought about the fact that I haven't put my pics up and how I am getting on my own damn nerves because they are good pics! I then my thoughts back to the VMA's...and my favorite performance of all time on that show.

I am not going to bash Britney, I think the other blogs have done that already, and I know a girl in trouble when I see one...I simply wish her well, and believe that through time she will be back. But KELLY CLARKSON...I just need you to watch this clip. Like, I really thought American Idol was a bunch of bullshit, especially after going to Miami to try out with one of my old high school friends a few years ago. But then I saw this performance, and I knew that she was one to reckon with:



Can't deny...she was the baddest bitch that year, hands down...no shoes, totally gangster...

Keeping up with the political times...

I saw this clip on the Today Show. It features a young college student who is basically trying to get up in the ass of John Kerry. He was tasered for asking a very good set of questions. Questions I hope you are asking yourself as we approach another presidential election. The bottom line is this: they'd like (you can decide for yourself who "they" are) you to believe that you shouldn't care about voting, but remember, it's a trick. People, black, white and otherwise MARCHED and DIED for these rights. I really get aggravated when I hear young black men say "F dat son, I ain't votin..." Maybe I understand your frustration, but I've never been one to not try to make a difference. Will voting make the difference?

It's a start.

Peace,
~NP/PG ;)

No comments: