Thursday, May 3, 2007

Thursday Chit Chat: Busta Bust-ed...S.O.S. on Maia Campbell and other stuff your nosy selves wanna know...

Hi Kids!

Sorry I missed yesterday, I just had too many things on my plate, but boy are folks really out there doing some thangs! I looked around to see what publicity snafus have been going about...here are some things that are going on:

Maia…oh Maia :(

So, I came across this on Philly.com today. Seems that Maia Campbell is really caught up in the drug game…so much that she stole someone’s car! I was first sent the clip of Maia singing in some type of lingerie for Crack Cocaine back in late 2006 and was like…DAYUM. But this is way out of control, so if anyone knows her, please try to help her. Call former management, publicists, LL Cool J, someone..She’s beautiful and talented, and she must be in immense pain to be doing this to herself. Her talented mother Bebe Moore Campbell died a day after her 30th birthday according to this report...I hope we find her before it's too late.

Busta Busted.

You just can’t get a break. So Busta was pulled over on the West Side Highway(were you coming from that Hennessey event downtown?) and arrested because a smell of alcohol adorned his breath. *sigh* You do know that you are going to jail, right? OK, just checking…oh and when’s your album coming out? Because there must be a reason why you are doing dumb stuff. And I like you, my brother likes you so…let’s get it together.

Usher don’t want his mama to be his manager no mo’
According to Rush & Molloy, Usher is letting his management relationship 'burn' with his momma. You have to scroll past the Jay leno story…but that’s worth a read too…Usher’s reps are denying this, so…we shall see…I’ve read on other blogs that Tameka Foster, Usher’s fiancĂ©e and Momma don’t really get along. I don’t know these people, so I can’t confirm that. Guess we will see what happens.

Charm School Girls party it up at the China Club

Seems like Charm School is out for spring break! Leilene (Smiley) and Darra (Like Dat) did it up at John Gungie Rivera’s infamous Friday night party @ China Club...

Who's Gonna Move into 50's Crib?

Seems 50 cent is done with Conneticut. Reports say he’s selling his 52-room mansion...And yep...there are stripper poles there…and don’t ask me how I know that...


Blog Watchin’

Solange says “I’m Next” to the tune of Management at MusicWorld
(C & D)


We know Perez loathes Beyonce, but uh…I am confused about this one too (Perez Hilton)

Ooooh…Jay-Z (In my Maury voice) You ARE the FATHER! (sandrarose.com)

This is just a mess (tmz.com)

Off to make things happen! This Russell Simmons book has gotten me very motivated :) I promise to give a full review when I’m done.

Ciao!
~PG/NP ;)

2 comments:

K Dubb said...

Wow...I had heard about problems Maia was having; but I didn’t know sh*t was like that!

Busta know he needs to be tryin’ to stay his @ss out of trouble right now…

That better not be true…that experience will twist a cat, but it should never be to the point to where you fire your mom man! Do Tameka have teeth? Lol!

Iown care what nobody say…I like Bootz! That’s “lil Bambi”, and I like Goldie too; you I like ‘em thick like a cornbread milkshake… *snickers*

Who in the hell is gon buy a 52 room house? Cat’s sho can spend money on some dumb sh*t! And it was Mike before this ni??a! smh And how do you know about the poles Priceless?

Yeah she need to gon ahead and jump into talent management; because her talent entertainment wasn’t hittin’ on sh*t!

Woohahaha!!! Jay Z is the daddy…lol and he paid her to keep quiet? Woohahaha!!! Well it ain’t like he ain’t got money to burn…

FOL said...

Sandra Rose is a tiny bit obsessed with Beyonce and Jay-z