Wednesday, September 5, 2007

OK, I figured out...

Hey Candies-

Remember a few weeks ago, I posted the Forbes list of wealthy rappers? This quote stood out to me, but I couldn't figure out why I had an issue with it:

"Despite its roots being connected from the underground and connected with criminality, hip hop has become corporate..."

Then I started walking, and said "OOOOOOHHHHH!" Like, wouldn't this be the same description for those whom already work in corporate America, the fulton fish market (please mafia, I am just a little black girl so don't) or President Bush himself? I mean, I've seen it...these junior and senior level execs expensing things they KNOW they have no business expensing...procurement, which clearly is another form of rape without sexual contact...

Whatever. I would have just rather Hip Hop Weekly report this...

Over it.

Be back soon...got some more sh*t for ya...and this one is good...

~NP/PG ;)

No comments: