Friday, September 7, 2007

Viva Las VEGAS!

Hey peoples-

I do need to talk to you about the Kedar Massenburg event at the Porche dealership the other day (extremely sexy party) as well as the Diet Pepsi launch of their new design...but I gotta get ready for the VMAs! Yes, I will be on the scene and letting you know all the backend stuff.

I do want to thank Nik (ANTM) for taking time to talk last night (she's a sweetheart) as well as Melyssa Ford on Wednesday...but we will talk more about that later...

So sit tight...because whatever happens in Vegas will certainly NOT stay in Vegas if I am around...and as promised, it will be strictly concious gossip.

In the meantime, check out this new reality TV show that Dawn from En Vogue and her hubby are putting down...clips that make you say...ummm...I don't really have any words right now, I need to think about this one.




Peace kids...have a safe weekend!

~NP/PG ;)

No comments: